Government Accounting Manager
JW Industrial Partners
Our partner is a global manufacturer of industrial components for many industries. Having been in business for 100+ years, they have facilities and clients in multiple countries. Our partner has a need for a Manager of Government Accounting at their location in Chicago.
- Bachelors in Finance, Accounting, or Business
- 8 + years experience working in government accounting; aerospace/defense experience preferred
- SAP experience
- Knowledge of TINA and FAR
- Experience with DCAA/DCMA auditors
- Ability to work mentor others
- incorporate a broad scope of government contracting requirements into business core
- perform financial analysis and business support in accordance with policies, procedures, and business needs.
- provide guidance to company management regarding regulations and compliance (CAS and FAR)
- working relationship with DCAA and DCMA
- provide support of government audits
- develop and maintain forward pricing rate submittal
- support proposals, pricing, negotiation strategies and TINA certification