Sanitation Supervisor 2nd shift
Gonnella Frozen Products is seeking an Assistant Sanitation Supervisor is responsible for planning, directing, and coordinating sanitation programs throughout the food manufacturing facility. Ensuring compliance with company’s food safety required standards, to ensure product safety, quality and legality including but not limited to BRC, AIB, HACCP, GMP’s, GFSI and OSHA. A nalyzes work environments to accurately implement sanitation programs and procedures. Train employees to perform to standards each job within the department. Interpret, explain and fairly enforce company policy and procedures to employees.
Gonnella Frozen Products candidates should be prepared to work a PM (evening) shift. Work weekends, holidays, and overtime as needed. We are looking for a skilled team member that can lead and execute plant processes. Attaining production and quality goals. Creates and maintains an engaged and team -oriented work force to improve business results. The position is very hands-on in the production area working “on-your-feet" 8-10 hour days.
- Must have 5-years prior experience in a food manufacturing environment (baking industry is preferred)
- Must have working knowledge with BRC, AIB, GFSI, GMP’s, HACCAP Programs.
- Establish a culture of continuous improvement, foster a sense of team responsibility for achieving goals and supporting plant metrics, and lead the department by example
- Must be organized, accurate, and demonstrate ability to meet objectives with great follow-through.
- Demonstrate an understanding of production scheduling and other production variables such as processing times, change-over times, etc.
- Must be able to accurately maintain all documentation, analyze information and create reports.
- Must have strong decision-making skills with the ability to think quickly and handle frequent change.
- Must have strong experience using Excel and the Microsoft Office Suite- computer
- Prior experience in a supervisory role.
How to apply:
Qualified candidates please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Visit our website at www.gonnella.com for further details regarding this position.Apply