Data and Analytics Marketing Analyst
Engage Partners, Inc.
We're seeking a Data and Analytics Marketing Analyst for a FTE opportunity. Position is remote , but must live in 1 of the following states: NY, NJ, Connecticut, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Delaware or Rhode Island.
The Marketing Analyst will support the marketing department with analytic insight and solutions to support planning, tactical execution and optimization of the customer experience. The analyst will utilize data to drive decision making and particularly assist in interpretation and application of new tools and data sets to drive optimization.
• BA/BS Degree in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Statistics, Economics or other quantitative field preferred).
• 3-5 years of experience using data to develop business insights and recommendations.
• Experience having recommended and used multiple testing methodologies such as full factorial, fractional factorial, and D-Optimal designs for analyzing performance of digital and offline marketing tests.
• Experience writing complex SQL queries.
• Have used Tableau for data visualization and dashboard reporting.
• Familiarity with cloud data warehouses including: Big Query, Snowflake
• Familiarity with Jupyter and Python, including statistical libraries for data analysis and visualization such as Pandas, Seaborn, NumPy, SciPy and Matplotlib.
• Familiarity with one or more of the following advertising and marketing APIS: Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, DCM, DV360 and Email Service Providers such as Bronto.
• Familiarity with one or more of the following marketing specific ETL tools: Funnel, Stitch, SuperMetrics, FiveTran
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Time management skills and ability to handle multiple projects with competing priorities.
• Analyze business results and provide standardized reporting across marketing channels.
• Provide strategic recommendations, insights, and guidance to Marketing teams for Search, Email, SMS, Display, Social, Online Video, Affiliate, Broadcast and Connected TV.
• Aid in the design, measurement, evaluation and recommendations of A/B testing with the goal of optimizing ROI and maximizing omnichannel sales for media tactics.
• Partner with business intelligence team and external vendors to ensure data accurately flows into the cloud data warehouse and assisting with the standardization of marketing data transfer protocols and process.
• Drive development of new reports and enhancements to existing reports in Tableau. Continually work to automate existing manual reporting processes through Tableau.
• Broaden scope of KPIs for marketing channels. Drive optimization based on customer centric metrics.
• Identify business trends and shifts, and recommend data-driven responses and recommendations to the Marketing organization.
• Stay informed about, communicate, and apply new or current trends and best practices in digital marketing and analytics.Apply