Executive Administrative Assistant
SNI Companies has a Direct Hire opportunity for an Executive Administrative Assistant in a State Funded Nonprofit Healthcare Facility. Ideal candidate will come with 10 yrs of experience preferably in a nonprofit organization. In this position, you will be greeting State Senators as they come in to tour the facility and meet with the President so professionalism and experience are a must!
- Manage President's Calendar
- Answer emails on behalf of the President
- Plan and coordinate events, including Fund Raising events
- Managing Compliance
- Attaining Permits for any construction needed
- Basic administrative duties
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience in administrative role
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization skills
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
***At SNI we care about you and your career. Let us help you get your career to the next level!***