Ref ID: 01440-9502829600
Classification: Purchasing Agent
Compensation: $14.00 to $16.00 hourly
One of our top clients located in Gary, IN is looking for a temporary Purchasing Agent for around three months. If you are currently looking for work and looking to keep your resume up to date, this could be a great opportunity for you. If you are interested, give us a call at 219-736-0830.
• Conduct market research, prepare requisitions, purchase order and initiate the necessary transactions for the acquisition of supplies, equipment, goods and services
• Maintain files for all procurement activities, including open contracts and vendors
• Keep track of inventory on all capital assets
• Order supplies, equipment and services
• Prepare the invitation-to-bid forms and distribute to interested parties
- 1-3 years of experience in procurement or purchasing - Ability to analyze technical data in supplier proposals - Have the capability to perform financial analysis - Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office About Accountemps Accountemps, the world's premier provider of accounting and finance professionals, places highly skilled candidates into finance and accounting jobs at the best companies, on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your detail oriented skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting jobs at all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide access to a variety of accounting jobs across industries. © 2021 Accountemps. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans. For more information, please visit accountemps.com.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.