Senior Mortgage Underwriter
100% Senior Mortgage Underwriter for a Company That Celebrates Growth and an Amazing Culture
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Julie Khao
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
The company's story is very likely similar to yours. They want to be great. They want to be happy. They want to enjoy our friends and family. Thus, they built a business which allows us to be all of those things. This starts by focusing on the people, the process, and the products. Knowing it takes one to know one, they love to hire Stars, who in turn only hire Stars – pretty soon everyone around here is a Star – then we get out of their way so that they can treat you like a Star. Pretty simple really.
The process is technology driven – which means its state of the art and makes the process of getting a loan as simple as it can get.
As a Star, you expect the best and that’s they offer. Nothing off the rack – they are talking fine living, designer fashion home loans around here.
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous PTO, vacation, sick, and holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
- 401 (K) with generous company match
Analyze and evaluate residential mortgage loan applications and supporting documentation to assess a client’s creditworthiness for FNMA, FHMLC, FHA, VA, USDA and Jumbo residential first mortgages. Recommend approval or denial of mortgage credit applications in compliance with company and investor guidelines and generate written documentation to support the lending decision.
We are currently hiring full remote!
We pay well for our mortgage professionals; this includes high base + aggressive bonus structure.
Responsibilities of the Mortgage Underwriter:
- Minimum of 5 years mortgage underwriting experience and active within last 12 months.
- DE-CHUMS ID, VA-LAPP and/or USDA-GUS experience preferred but not required.
- Must have extensive knowledge of state and federal residential lending regulations.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills and ability to influence through collaboration.
- Self-motivated, high level of personal energy and commitment.
- Customer experience focused: empathetic, caring and driven to resolve client and team member issues and concerns
- Possess exceptional organizational, problem solving and communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, take on new responsibilities and prioritize work in a deadline intensive environment
- Experience with Encompass 360 preferred.
You should know some of the following:
- Mortgage loans, residential
- FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA
- Encompass, AUS
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.