Part-Time Office Assistant
The LaSalle Network Inc
LaSalle Network has partnered with an interior design company in downtown Chicago that is looking for an individual who can provide Part-Time Office Assistance support to its organization.
The primary responsibilities of the Part-Time Office Assistant will be supporting the Office Manager with daily functions of the company. This role requires strong customer service experience and profound organizational skills.
Part-Time Office Assistant Responsibilities:
- Pull samples of materials for clients to observe
- Communicate to clients and troubleshoot any questions
- Input and organize product information into database
Part-Time Office Assistant Requirements:
- Must be comfortable working in-office
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and excellent typing skills
- Ability to commit to a part-time schedule (20-30 hours/week)
- Professional presentation, and superior verbal and written communication skills
This Part-Time Office Assistant role is an ideal position for someone who wants a flexible schedule and is looking to apply their administrative skills. If you are interested in being considered for the Part-Time Office Assistant, please apply today!
Project Manager, Office Services
Keywords and Related Terms: part-time , part time , administrative , admin , administrative assistant , admin assistant , data entry , clerical , receptionist , office assistant
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, sales, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.