Hendrickson USA, L.L.C
Do you enjoy working with numbers and analyzing data? Hendrickson needs you!
The Truck Commercial Vehicle Systems Group of Hendrickson is looking for a Pricing Analyst to join our team in Woodridge, IL.
This individual will manage the pricing activities for their assigned customer accounts and manage the implementation of continuous improvements in Hendrickson system tools and processes.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Manage Pricing Activities for Customer Accounts
RFQ to Quote
- Manage the RFQ, price change, and quotation process across assigned customer accounts and ensure timely completion. Properly maintain documentation and tracking for all quotations submitted.
- Establish pricing in response to customer requests and requests internally from customer service on pricing and lead time issues as well as rectify variances to customer negotiated specifics.
- Facilitate pricing review meetings while presenting the proposed pricing and background data and analysis to team members.
Customer Pricing Management
- Manage customer pricing blanket orders/contracts through customer portals.
- Maintain customer price files, templates and communicate pricing data to Account Managers & Customers relative to periodic price adjustments per commercial agreement terms.
- Interpret and apply pertinent commodity market information for Truck and Spring including, but not limited to CRU, plate steel, rubber, spring steel, molybdenum, and vanadium to complex calculations incorporating the commodities as well as foreign exchange rates and other variables into pricing proposals and provide concise written and verbal explanations to management and customers.
- Maintain and ensure the accuracy of QAD price files.
- Perform retroactive pricing calculations and ad-hoc customer pricing analysis as needed.
- Implement product pricing strategies for all assigned Hendrickson Truck and Spring Customers as established by senior leadership.
- Be the primary interface between Sales and the Divisions%26rsquo; operating teams for pricing, customer requests, analysis information, etc.
- Serve as Customer Liaison for all pricing related communications including RFQ%26rsquo;s, Price Files, Price Disputes, etc.
General Marketing & Pricing Support
- Provide Customer Service support to resolve pricing issues and discrepancies.
- Provide assistance on the execution of Aftermarket pricing.
- Other duties as assigned.
Pricing Process Improvement
- Develop analytical tools to streamline processes and improve efficiencies.
- Develop standardized reporting for the pricing function.
- Support the continuous improvement of pricing disciplines and methodologies.
- Take lead on change management system pricing support and reporting improvements.
- Provide analytical support for the development of the annual divisional strategic business plan
- Manage and monitor customer excellence performance goals including quote timing and other responsiveness initiatives.
- Facilitate continuous improvement through processes and procedures that result in improved quote turn-around time and higher internal/external customer satisfaction.
- Track customer feedback related to quotes won or lost and assign associated reason codes for lost business opportunities.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Bachelor%26rsquo;s degree in Marketing or Business (required).
- 3-5 years of experience in one or more of the following:
- Sales and marketing data analysis
- Experience in an industrial environment.
- Internal/external customer communications
- Product/program management
- Strong MS Office Suite skills with emphasis on Excel, some PowerPoint along with experience with data navigation and maintenance of ERP software, notably QAD
- Ability to understand and analyze variables including commodity indices, currency exchange rate, freight, tariffs, duties and other applicable elements and adequately communicate price/cost impacts to executive teams and customers.
- Experience in contributing to strategic plan development for product lines %26gt;%24200 million
- Experience in portfolio analysis
- Knowledge of commercial vehicle industry preferred.
Primary Location: US-IL-Woodridge
Work Locations: 800 South Frontage Road Woodridge 60517
Job: Sales - Marketing - Customer Service
Job Type: Full-time
Job : Dec 18, 2020, 10:40:32 AM