Research Project Manager - Parkinsons and Movement Disorders Research, Full-time
Shirley Ryan AbilityLab
The Project Manager, Research:
- Assists in the planning and management of research projects while adhering to budget, scope, and schedule requirements.
- Manages and coordinates project budgets for the purpose of executing research activities and subcontracts.
- Oversees the full life of research projects from proposal development through project execution, spanning funding to final reports and dissemination.
- Ensures coordination of the activities of internal and external collaborators including IRB approval and compliance requirements, project monitoring, data management, statistics, writing, and safety.
- Develops and applies best practices in the initiation, planning, execution, control and closing of projects.
- Assists in completion and interpretation of uni- and multivariate statistical analysis of resulting data for dissemination purposes.
- Leads departmental regulatory work, compliance, and interactions with the IRB, Office of Research, Office of Compliance, and other regulatory bodies that includes original protocol and supporting document creation, single IRB arrangements, substantive modifications, continuing reviews, prompt reporting, and audits.
- May coordinate efforts for the project both within the AbilityLab and through a variety of research collaborators as well as vendors and subcontractors.
- Interacts with research and development, marketing, regulatory, finance, and other relevant departments as appropriate.
- Reviews medical and rehabilitation literature and various research publications in order to increase the understanding of the research objectives and to increase the knowledge of research methodologies.
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
and you will be sent to our online application.
We ask you to please take a few minutes to fill out the application.
We look forward to speaking with you soon.