Junior Data Analyst-Tableau-Chicago-$45,000-Full Benefits!
Junior Data Analyst - Tableau - Chicago - $45,000 - Full Benefits!
This is a full time position for someone who is looking to grow their Data Analyst skill set with an international company in the Marketing industry. You will be able to gain experience with the newest technologies and have the opportunity to grow with a company that is expanding and looking to be industry leaders in their markets!
- You produce, maintain and deliver various reports with tools like Tableau and Power BI
- You help to troubleshoot any queries/issues with existing reports
- You fully understand BI tools and can produce market insight on levels ranging from the individual to the entire company
- You carry out on-demand data requests for your team by accessing the data warehouse
- You support the senior data analysts by writing queries and building reports
- 1+ years of experience working with BI Tools such as, Tableau
- 1+ years of experience working as a Business intelligence or Business Analysis
- 1+ years for experience working with MS Excel and MS SQL
- Experience in the industry or technology based industry is a plus
- Opportunity to for career growth
- Remote Flexibility
- Full benefits
Are you looking for a rewarding career with one of the fastest growing names in the marketing industry? Candidates should value diverse projects, clients, industries and technologies. This opportunity provides an engaging office culture, with remote work availability, and a record of leadership that is sure to propel you on your professional journey.
If you think you would excel in this role, please contact (303) 558-4478 for more information! Or send me an email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]Mason Frank International is the global leader for Salesforce.com recruitment, supporting more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Salesforce.com Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Salesforce.com market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Salesforce.com jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. To apply for this role or for information on the Salesforce.com market and some of the opportunities that are available I can be contacted at (303) 558-4478 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
1+ years of experience working with BI Tools such as, Tableau
1+ years of experience working as a Business intelligence or Business Analysis
1+ years for experience working with MS Excel and MS SQL
Experience in the industry or technology based industry is a plus