Come Join a World-Class Tax And Business Advisory Firm!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Samuel Lim
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $90,000 - $130,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a world-class tax and business advisory firm that helps large public and private enterprises navigate complex tax and financial regulations without the Sarbanes-Oxley created conflicts inherent in offering both tax consulting and audit services.
If you're a Tax Manager with International Tax experience, then please apply!
Why join us?
- Competitive Compensation Package!
- Excellent Full Employee Benefits!
- Firm-Sponsored National Trainings and Investment In External Training!
- Career Growth!
- At least 6 years of professional tax or accounting experience, preferably within a large professional services or public accounting environment. Big Four a plus
- Primarily focus on international tax compliance, provision, planning, and transfer pricing
- Tax reporting for international operations, including preparation and review of Forms 5471, 8865, 8858, 8890, 8991, 8992, 8993, Country by Country reporting, PTEP maintenance, and determination of foreign tax credits.
- Quarterly and annual accounting for income taxes for multinational public corporations, determination of the effective tax rate, maintenance of balance sheet tax accounts, preparation of related financial statement ASC 740 and FIN 48 disclosures.
- CorpTax and OneSource tax provision and tax compliance experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Masters in Taxation highly desirable
- CPA preferred
- Big 4 / Public Accounting experience, highly desirable
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.