Production Clerk - Print
This Position is for Pactiv Evergreen Inc.
At Pactiv Evergreen, the health and safety of our employees is a top priority. In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and in accordance with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), we have implemented a number of safety precautions at all of our locations to protect our employees. These precautions include but are not limited to, mandatory face coverings, daily COVID-19 screenings, including temperature screenings, social distancing requirements, and proper hygiene protocols. In addition, we provide all of our employees with regular COVID-19 updates and education.
Assist departmental supervisors and managers with the implementation, preparation and distribution of department reports, scheduling and various other manufacturing related reports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and compile accurate daily production reports
- Enter data into computer data base for review by management.
- Adjust reports as required.
- Reconcile daily production reports with shipping and accounting departments.
- Investigate and account for any variances that are reflected with the data.
- Prepare various other production reports as required.
- Check and update bill of materials for manning/cycle time and components used.
- Generate PO’s for maintenance departments, keeping track of order status and delivery dates. Insure all new parts are added to inventory stock.
- Maintain MSDS books for all departments.
- Maintain maintenance logs.
- Maintain plant first aid kits making sure cabinets are adequately stocked.
- Provide back-up coverage for the lobby as needed.
*Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate Degree preferred. Must be able to read and write in English. Must be able to perform basic to intermediate math (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division).
Experience: 3-5 yrs prior experience working in manufacturing environment.
Skills: Solid computer skills working with Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, Lotus Notes and SAP. Must have good communication skills and able to work comfortably with all levels of management.
Work is performed in an office environment. The position is full-time and may require some weekend and evening work.
About Pactiv Evergreen Inc.:
Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the new powerhouse within the food and beverage packaging industry was formed in September 2020 following the merger of two great organizations; Pactiv LLC, the leading manufacturer of food and beverage packaging solutions in North America, and Evergreen Packaging LLC, the global leader in paper packaging solutions to include fresh beverage cartons. Together, we are Pactiv Evergreen Inc., the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America, with market leading positions across a broad range of products in an essential industry. For more information, check us out online at www.pactivevergreen.com
Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age national origin, physical or mental disability, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please call (847)482-4320 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Why Join Pactiv Evergreen:
- Career development: On the job learning, certification programs, coaching and mentoring, training programs, leadership development and on-line learning
- Compensation: competitive wages and monthly performance incentive opportunities
- Benefits: our robust benefits package includes health (medical, dental & vision), disability and life insurance along with 401(k) savings plan, various employee discounts, wellness programs and paid time off.
- Stability: we are the largest manufacturer of foodservice, food merchandising and fresh beverage cartons in North America. We are an essential component of our nation’s critical food supply chain. In short, we help feed our country!