This Jobot Job is hosted by: Angela Trudeau
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $100,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
Come work with a winning team at a named Top 100 Mortgage company!
Why join us?
Great health benefits
Competitive comp Plan and bonus
Generous PTO Plan
- Analyze documentation for accuracy and compliance.
- Reviews/validate loan files so all requirements have been met and the loan is underwritten in accordance to investor & agency guidelines (FNMA, FHLMC, FHA, VA, USDA, JUMBO) guidelines.
- Ensures that proper project classification guidelines have been met
- Verifies that all third party quality control supporting documentation is complete & meets standards.
- Manually underwrites files to agency guidelines when loan is not approved through automated underwriting
- Must be able to provide a high level of Customer Service and Communication
- Meet designated turn times for initial underwrites, condition reviews, and email response times.
- Works well with other internal departments to resolve any issues expeditiously.
- Communicates proactively with the sales staff and brokers on the status of all loans.
- Provide guidance to sales personnel and customers in the structuring of loans for appropriate programs and assist with any questions regarding conditions or required documents.
- Minimum of 5-10 years of Mortgage Underwriting experience with DE/SARS
- Exceptional organization skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent level of verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytic skills, attention to detail
- Excellent level of interpersonal skills to work effectively with others.
- Intermediate level of computer skills and the ability to function in a windows environment utilizing Outlook, and Excel.
- Excellent knowledge of product guidelines for conventional mortgages and government mortgages, as applicable.
- Experienced with industry standard underwriting systems (FNMA DU, FHLMC LP, etc.).
- Excellent customer service skills
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.