AVP- Underwriter, Special Credits
Ref ID: 01300-0010333125
To apply to this AVP - Underwriter, Special Credits role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
-Lead in the management of a select portfolio of the firm’s higher risk rated investments through enhanced financial/operational monitoring and frequent interaction with company management, financial sponsors, and third-party consultants/financial advisors
- Review and analyze Borrower financial reporting, monitor key performance indicators and track operational and financial trends
- Design, develop and implement strategies for maximizing portfolio investment recoveries
- Prepare analysis and modeling of potential restructuring alternatives
- Conduct negotiation with various constituencies including financial sponsors, company management, other bank group members, and other lenders in the capital structure
- Coordinate and manage legal counsel and other external professionals, including consultants and financial advisors
- Prepare and present restructure/amendment/waiver memorandums
The ideal candidate will have 5-15 years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Leveraged finance underwriting and portfolio management
- Restructuring/turnaround/lender advisory or interim management
- Special situations investment banking (debt placements, refinancing or distressed M&A)
- Principal investing (e.g., private credit, high yield, private equity, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record from a top-tier undergraduate university
- Strong research, accounting and financial analysis skills, with the ability to build financial models, analyze financial statements, and interpret cash flow dynamics
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products (especially Excel)
- Ability to multi-task with proficiency at managing multiple large projects
- Aptitude to manage changing demands in fast-paced environment
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.