Public Health Statistician
Urgent! Director level Public Health Statistician with Regulatory/FDA/Biostatistics experience! (SAS/SPSS)
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Greg Smith
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $150,000 - $200,000 per year
A bit about us:
Based in the United States, we are a growing manufacturing company looking to continue the rapid organic growth of the Regulatory team. We are seeking a Public Health Statistician that will be the quantitative in-house expert/practitioner in conducting quantitative analysis of public health related data.
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Benefits/Equity Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
- Expertise and experience in SPSS and SAS
- Masters degree in statistics, public health biostatistics, or data analytics.
- Experience with Gapminder or other data visualization schemes.
- Demonstrated quantitative analysis capabilities, and the ability to translate findings in clear data visualization schemes.
- Demonstrated familiarity with epidemiologic methods, study designs, & common measures of assessing impact
- Ability to quickly apply statistical abilities to macro-datasets for statistical discovery inquiries
- Experience analyzing US national population datasets or other national population health survey data.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.