Director or VP of Sales (MUST HAVE Reference-Based Pricing exp)
If you are a successful VP or Director of Sales in the Reference Based Pricing arena, I need you!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Dana Stark
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
A bit about us:
Our services targets the $2.8 trillion in US healthcare spending using our healthcare transparency tools.
Why join us?
Working within our fast-growing Healthcare Technology organization, you could become one of our
ambitious Director of Sales with a focus on Reference-Based Pricing (RBP).
Scope of the role:
As a VP of Sales, you will be directly responsible for driving the sale of healthcare cost containment programs. You will be responsible for selling our products and services through the broker distribution channel with a Chicago territory.
This position reaches out to new and existing self-funded groups to help them reduce their medical spending, working with TPA’s, Broker channels and Captives throughout the corporate benefits arena. The VP of Sales needs to be an expert on self-funding, reference-based pricing, captives, and cost containment to reduce costs and deliver a high-performance health plan.
Sales Director responsibilities:
• Create and implement strategic sales and marketing plans that successfully achieve business objectives
• Use available data to accurately forecast sales and set appropriate performance goals
• Complete market research and analyze results to adjust sales and marketing strategy for maximum success
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with key clients, including negotiating and closing on major contracts
• Provides executive leadership and overall direction of activities.
• Responsible for leading the development of the business strategy.
• Overall responsibility for development of annual objectives.
• Representing the Company in meetings with key customers, brokers, and prospective customers.
• Provides executive oversight of business operations by leading planning, strategy, and execution of the business plan.
• Regular involvement in representing the Company with key vendors and business partners.
Qualifications and skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field. MBA preferred, or equivalent combination of education and relative work experience plus ten years of progressively responsible management experience in health plans; either in operations, sales and/or provider contracting, with five years of experience at the executive level.
• Previous experience in senior sales role with demonstrated ability to meet or exceed targets
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to present strategy and results to staff members at every level of the organization
• Ability to create and maintain positive relationships with current and prospective clients
• Demonstrated skill in negotiating and closing on critical sales contracts
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.