Materials & Operations Master Planner
I am reaching out as you have been in touch with Experis previously and I am hoping that you might have contacts in your professional network who might be interested in an exciting new opportunity. I would like share some of the details of the role we are currently hiring for. It is a 12+ months contract as a Materials & Operations Master Planner located in Des Plaines, IL with a major medical device company.
I have included the detail of the opportunity below for your review. If you are not in the market for a new opportunity, please let me know if you have someone that might be a good fit.
I appreciate you taking the time to review this, and I hope to hear from you soon.
Job Title: Materials & Operations Master Planner
Location: Des Plaines, IL
Duration: 12+ Months (possibly extension)
- Participate in monthly S&OP planning process.
- Work with corporate to capture global demand.
- Develop demand plan by combining the elements of global forecast, internal demand, material availability, and manufacturing capacity and constraints.
- Prepare and present monthly metrics to senior operations and supply chain teams.
- APICS Certification Preferred.
- Advanced SAP user experience required. Working knowledge of a wide range of demand and supply mgmt. policies and procedures, FDA 21 CFR 820 regulations and terminology.
- Strong attention to detail. Extensive experience in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Solid presentation skills. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Detail oriented. Analytical/problem solving skills, data acquisition skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects, and deadlines.
- Ability to work with different teams, departments, and cultures. Leadership skills and has strategic vision.
Kushagra Mohan I
Talent Acquisition Specialist
100 Manpower Place | Milwaukee, WI 53212