Warehouse Operations & Packing Spec.
Doosan Bobcat NA
Primary responsibility as the one Company employee at the 3rd party logistics facility, with focus of this job to monitor, measure and guide 3rd party logistics provider in our logistics partnership, in an effort toward constant improvement.
- Review SDR’s (parts claims) in continuous effort to improve service. Represent other Company employees (TSM’s, Customer Service, Pricing, Material Planners, Ecommerce) in addressing customer concerns, in conjunction with 3rd party logistics provider.
- Conduct Bobcat Secondary Inspections (BSI’s) at 3rd party packager and provide dispositions.
- Manage vendor relationships pertaining to aftermarket parts distribution.
- Ensure APLL contractual requirements are met.
- Participate in contractual negotiations/review with 3rd party logistics provider.
- Work with resources and packaging suppliers to achieve functional packaging goals.
- Troubleshoot new and existing packaging problems involving designs, materials and processes and provide creative, timely, and cost-effective solutions.
- Evaluate distribution facility processes, looking for gains in efficiencies, quality, and cost savings opportunities.
- Ensure appropriate handling of product (inbound, storage, and outbound).
- Daily presence to ensure that Bobcat parts requirements are being met; review/audit metric reporting.
- Review/approve invoices.
- Education Required: Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration
- Experience Required: 5>7 years
- Travel Required: <10%<>10%<>
- In-depth knowledge of packaging, warehousing and distribution operations in a large warehouse.
- Lean-Six Sigma experience.
- Basic computer skills, ability to follow written instructions.
- Ability to perform root cause analysis and implement solutions.
Doosan Bobcat, a leading global manufacturer of construction, agriculture and landscaping equipment, attachments and services, is committed to empowering people to accomplish more.
As a part of the Doosan Group, which employs more than 43,000 people in 38 countries worldwide, the company offers its customers products and solutions to help build stronger businesses and communities. Based in Seoul, South Korea, with its North America headquarters in West Fargo, North Dakota, Doosan Bobcat is home to world-renowned brands. This includes: Bobcat® compact equipment; Doosan Portable Power products; BOB-CAT Mowers; Ryan and Steiner grounds care equipment; and Geith attachments.
At Doosan Bobcat, our success is powered by our people. Through our winning culture and one global team working together, we deliver the best products and service to our customers – and make the world a better place. Join our team today and start building your career with a worldwide leader.
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-241-8700. Doosan is a VEVRAA federal contractor and seeks priority referrals of protected veterans.
Beware of Fraudulent Job Offers and Solicitations
Any legitimate job offer will be preceded by an official selection process.