CareerBuilder has an immediate opening for an experienced Implementation Copywriter to work alongside the project manager, the sales and success reps. This is a part time, contract position to start with plans to make it a full time permanent position. The Implementation Copywriter will help configure the client community solution and drive adoption on a weekly basis.
The Implementation Copywriter will be responsible for:
- Working with clients to configure the solution, before launch. (defining rewards and points structure, email templates, competitions, etc)
- Creating a strategy and monthly editorial plans with the client to drive adoption (Themes, posts, hashtags challenges, campaigns, etc). Note, these are only internal posts, to drive and boost the internal employees’ community. None are meant to be public.
- Help the client onboard employees and launch the online community
- Write 2-3 internal posts per week, and make available to the members of the community.
- Continuously measure the key adoption KPIS and report back to the client and Sales/success Reps
- On a weekly basis, connect with clients to adjust the strategy and content.
- Provide ongoing advice to your client to make their community a success
- Report any issues or incidents back to the success rep and/or the support and product teams.
- 1+ years of experience as a project manager, copywriter, brand marketing, merchandising or any other position that requires you to work with clients on a daily basis and implement social networking strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Able to work from home
- Excellent communication, writing skills and spelling
- Organized and autonomous
- Creative and curious
- Taste for innovation and new technologies
- Having project management experience is a plus.