Flexographic Press Operator
Our client located in Schaumburg, IL. seeks a Temporary to Hire Flexographic Press Operator to work their 6pm-6am
BACKGROUND / EXPERIENCE:
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• 2-5 years web flexographic experience (process printing experience preferred).
• Mark Andy Press Experience Preferred.
• Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Able to pass color perception test.
• Must be able to work from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m.
Should you or anyone you know be interested in this position, please have them send their resume to us for immediate consideration.
A Qualified Candidate for this position would be able to perform the following tasks.
• Interpret and compare dockets and artwork to ensure production will meet specifications.
• Predetermine input materials (film, ink, etc.) needed and have them at line prior to changeover.
• Set-up printing press to produce product meeting safety quality and productivity standards.
• During operation, determine all necessary adjustments to the printing press to maintain safety, quality and productivity standards and make such adjustments.
• Determine and take necessary action for printing press repairs and inform supervisor of operating problems.
• Work overtime as required.