Ethics and Integrity: Behave in a fair and ethical manner toward peers, partners, and customers; instill mutual trust and confidence; acts with honesty and integrity.
Planning/Organizing/Goal Setting: Demonstrates the ability to organize people and tasks; develops realistic action plans while being sensitive to time constraints and resource availability; defines realistic, specific goals and objectives; prioritizes objectives.
Teamwork and Collaboration: Works with colleagues to build morale and team commitment to strategic initiatives.
Diversity: Understands that each individual is unique and celebrates individual differences including race/ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, education, training, position, level of authority, seniority, full-time or part-time status.
Collaboration: Cultivates a positive partner and customer service relationship, and fosters two-way communication; delivers products that exceeds or meets customer expectations.
Continuous Improvement: Continuously seeks opportunities for innovative approaches to address organizational opportunities.
Solution Oriented: Able to take action in solving problems, using reason and a systematic approach.
Managing Change: Creates an environment that embraces change, both internally and externally, and helps others to accept new ideas.
- Demonstrated in depth professional experience in web application development and data modeling.
- Ability to effectively multi-task activities and situations.
- Highly proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to be a thought partner within and outside of areas of expertise.
- Ability to rapidly get up to speed in an unfamiliar codebase and start contributing to our work as a team and our mission as an org.