Chicago CityPASS is the best deal in the Windy City, giving you discounted admission to five of the city's premier attractions. The Chicago CityPASS ensures you'll get the most out of your vacation - yet it is so compact it will fit into your back pocket. It's all you need to see the best of Chicago!
Chicago CityPASS includes entry to:
- Shedd Aquarium (includes VIP entry to Waters of the World galleries, Amazon Rising, Wild Reef, Abbott Oceanarium, Polar Play Zone, an aquatic show and Jellies special exhibit, plus your choice of a 4-D Experience)
- The Field Museum (includes All-Access Pass, including admission to all permanent and ticketed exhibitions plus your choice of one digital 3D film)
- Skydeck Chicago (includes Fast Pass admission to the Skydeck’s 360-degree views and The Ledge glass-floor balconies)
- ChoiceTicket 1: Museum of Science and Industry (includes VIP entry into the museum, including Science Storms, U-505 (exhibit only), YOU! The Experience, an Omnimax show and Motion Simulator Ride) OR 360 Chicago (formerly John Hancock Observatory) (includes Fast Pass admission to Chicago’s best views and only open-air Sky Walk)
- Choice Ticket 2: Adler Planetarium (includes VIP entry and general admission to all exhibitions, the historic Atwood Sphere and one 3-D theater show) OR Art Institute of Chicago: (includes audio tour and admission to all permanent collections and non-ticketed special exhibitions)
This is the best way for you to save time and money. Each ticket booklet is packed with useful information, including hours of operation, contact and transportation information and insider tips.
Most venues included in the pass have different minimum ages for free entry. It is your choice whether you purchase a pass for infants and children to avoid standing in ticket lines to verify ages and pay admission upon entry. You may purchase a Child Pass for infants and children, however this may not be cost saving.
Special Offer -