Chicago Jobs | Paralegal Jobs
Job DescriptionRef ID: 01300-0011424866
Compensation: $55000.00 to $62000.00 yearly
Robert Half Legal is working with a midsize/boutique firm in the loop looking for a Full-Time Legal Assistant/Paralegal with 5+ years of experience specifically in complex litigation, bankruptcy, e-filing, pleadings, and e discovery software. The position is budgeted to 65k+ for the right candidate, you are bonus/OT eligible and you would directly be supporting a partner at the firm managing a heavy case load and growing as a legal detail oriented. Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
- Tracking and communicating case related dates and information
- Document and database maintenance
- The review and preparation of documents, reports and correspondence.
- Assisting with discovery requests and productions including
- Assisting with drafting, proofing, editing, and filing court briefing
- Cite-checking and bluebooking briefs, memorandum, white papers, etc.
- Creating tables of authority and tables of contents for court briefing
- Calendaring all events/deadlines with Calendaring Department
- Assisting with pre-, daily, and post-trial travel, court, and vendor logistics
- Witness preparation, direct examination, cross-examination binders
- Assisting with drafting and finalizing stipulations
- Daily trial attendance, exhibit logging/tracking
Job Requirements- 5+ years of commercial litigation/bankruptcy
- heavy e-filing in state and federal court
- work independently
- willing to learn
For immediate consideration, please email of copy of your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Robert Half Legal matches legal professionals and consultants with some of the best companies on a full-time, project and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions, and document review matters. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Legal office at 888.490.5592 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/legal to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2020 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.