Chicago Jobs | Paralegal Jobs
Job DescriptionRef ID: 01300-0010850649
Compensation: $50000.00 to $55000.00 yearly
Robert Half Legal is seeking a Litigation Paralegal with 3+ years of experience to join a boutique law firm in downtown Chicago. Candidates must have at least 3+ years of experience in medical malpractice and personal injury. Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
• Tracking and communicating case related dates and information
• Document and database maintenance
• The review and preparation of documents, reports and correspondence.
• Assisting with discovery requests and productions including
• Assisting with drafting, proofing, editing, and filing court briefing
• Creating tables of authority and tables of contents for court briefing
• Calendaring all events/deadlines with Calendaring Department
• Assisting with pre-, daily, and post-trial travel, court, and vendor logistics
• Witness preparation, direct examination, cross-examination binders
• Assisting with drafting and finalizing stipulations
Job Requirements• A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
• A minimum of two (3) years of litigation paralegal experience with experience in filing requirements, cite-checking and trial presentation is essential
• The ability to handle the multiple responsibilities of case management and trial preparation in a fast-paced team environment and to be detail oriented
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel is required. Understanding of litigation support systems including, Case Notebook, Relativity, Sanction, strongly desired
• Strong experience in personal injury and medical malpractice
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are important
For immediate consideration, please email a copy of your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.