Chicago Jobs | Credit Risk Strategy Optimization Jobs
Credit Risk Strategy Optimization
Job DescriptionRef ID: 01300-0010957267
Classification: Credit Analyst - Financial Services
To apply to this Credit Risk Strategy Optimization role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
- Perform automated decisioning strategies optimization analysis
- Encompass the identification of optimized opportunities leveraging advanced quantitative analytics and empirically derived solutions, assessing the impact/benefit, and vetting with risk and model governance stakeholders
- Provide essential training and ongoing end user business support regarding metrics, model use, business rules, and other automated decisioning issues
Job Requirements- 7+ years of risk reporting experience, risk analytics experience, or a combination of both
- Knowledge and understanding of credit bureau attributes
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Good analytical and quantitative skills
- Outstanding problem solving skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.