Chicago Jobs | Carpenter Apprentices - Concrete Construction - Chicago, IL Jobs
Carpenter Apprentices - Concrete Construction - Chicago, IL
Valid from 5/27/2020 to 6/26/2020
Industry: Skilled Labor - Trades, Construction, Manufacturing
Base Pay: N/A
Employee Type: Full-Time
Education: Not Specified
Experience: At least 2 year(s)
Manages Others: No
Travel Required: Not Specified
Relocation Covered: No
Tribco Construction Services is a reinforced concrete subcontractor that specializes in multilevel structural concrete projects. With more than 30 years of experience, Tribco is a respected leader in the construction market furnishing cast-in-place concrete work for projects such as condominium and office buildings, hotels, educational facilities and parking structures.
- Helps carpenters by performing duties of lesser skill.
- Responsibly perform the duties of the craft and provide their own personal hand tools as described in the Local Union Collective Bargaining Agreement.
- Operate hand and motorized equipment including power tools, saws, drills, hammers, and air-nailers.
- Construct concrete forms including foundations, shoring and decking operations, walls \u0026amp; columns, and other structural elements as the project requires.
- Install re-shores properly per instructions.
- Read a tape measure in feet and inches, and perform basic math functions.
- Working during inclement weather, could be exposed to extreme cold and heat, noise and dust from construction operations depending upon project site.
- Work requires alert individuals with good balance and physical strength.
- Must be able to frequently lift, carry, push and pull up to 50 pounds of material and up to 90 pounds of material with assistance, if requested.
- Must be able to frequently walk, bend, kneel, reach and climb.
- Must be able to speak and understand instructions and directives in English.
- Preference given to candidates with a minimum of two years of formwork / concrete construction work experience at meets or exceeds performance expectations.
- Certification in crane signaling and rigging.
Applications valid through June 30,2020.
Tribco Construction Services is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender identity.