Chicago Jobs | Paralegal Jobs
Job DescriptionRef ID: 01300-0010955694
Compensation: $40000.00 to $65000.00 yearly
Robert Half Legal is seeking an experienced Personal Injury Paralegal for one of our best clients who are continuing to grow their firm. Candidates with an interest in the legal field might thrive in this Paralegal position. This position is an immediate opening for a highly organized and efficient Paralegal. Candidates in the Chicago, Illinois area may be interested in applying for this full-time opportunity. This position may be the solution to advancing your career, if you possess a strong drive to succeed, savvy computer skills, able to handle a heavy caseload, and the ability to effectively prioritize. This Paralegal position is paying a competitive base salary with great benefits.
- Assisting with pleadings
- Court filings
- Trial preparation
- Research and analyze intricate legal documents
- Data base management of all relevant documents
- Assist attorney with a variety of case tasks
- Possess organizational skills and prioritization methods to successfully take on heavy workload
For immediate consideration please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Job RequirementsRequirements of this Position:
- Solid understanding of Personal Injury Law
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with a customer service mindset
- Detailed, accurate, and an ability to handle confidential information
- Critical thinking, problem solving, ability to work independently
- Confidence in taking ownership of projects, writing and negotiating, planning and organizing
- Possessing an understanding of word processing and spreadsheets is desired
For immediate consideration please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. If you're serious about growing your paralegal career, contact us today!
Located in major North American and global markets, Robert Half Legal is the premier provider of legal staffing and consulting solutions on a full-time, project, and temporary basis, serving both law firms and corporate legal departments. We also provide project and eDiscovery teams and workspace for a wide range of initiatives, including litigation support, mergers and acquisitions and document review matters. Our dedicated teams' industry experience allows us to quickly match skilled legal professionals with the best available jobs. We offer challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and skills-enhancement training.
Call your local Robert Half Legal office at 888-490-5592 to discover more about this position. Apply for this job now or contact our branch office for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Robert Half is not a law firm and does not provide legal representation.
© 2019 Robert Half Legal. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.