Chicago Jobs | Material Planner Jobs
Supply Chain Planning
Job Posting Title:
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Execute MRP for materials and issue purchase orders to ensure material availability for Operations and Maintenance.
- Reviews production schedules and maintenance work order needs against inventory levels and storage capacity in order to plan inbound bulk materials to meet operational needs
- Expedites with suppliers or explore alternative solutions to mitigate any know material shortages
- Communicates any known or potential material shortages delays or issues, while also working to develop solutions with suppliers and internal resources.
- Attend the Daily Production Communication meeting to report issues and status
- Maintains files such as inventory records and delivery performance reporting in order to identify trends and seek opportunities for improvement in overall service
- Records complaints and takes action to resolve, as needed, should quality or delivery failures occur
- Manages transition of components related to reformulations, redesigns, new product introductions, and item discontinuation.
- Support and manager MP2 process for the Maintenance Department
- Interacts with R&D, Procurement, Scheduling, Sales Planning, Suppliers, and Category Planners to plan and execute smooth transition plans
- Maintains target inventory levels by monitoring inventory levels and appropriately recommends cost-reducing inventory actions to management
- Support Corporate Procurement Managers in the implementation of any Divisional or Plant Cost Savings initiatives
- Review and assist to resolve invoicing discrepancies in SAP via either MRBR or VIM
- Performs other duties as assigned
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.