Chicago Jobs | Pricing Finance Manager Jobs
Pricing Finance Manager
Job DescriptionRef ID: 01300-0010565847
Classification: Financial Analyst/Manager
New opportunity at a global leading industrial materials company! Our client is seeking a Pricing Finance Manager to join their Chicago team!
To apply to this Pricing Finance Manager role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
• Identify, quantify, and measure root cause variables impacting price performance from month vs last month, plan, forecast, and year on year performance. Support quality analysis that provides meaningful business insight and drives operational action.
• Prepare, analyze and review monthly rolling forecasts, annual budgets and three year pricing plans.
• Drive standardization and process improvement in pricing execution and forecasting.
• Provide variance analysis commentary for weekly flash reporting and bi-monthly operating committee reviews.
Job Requirements• Bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Business Administration, or highly quantitative degree (MBA preferred)
• 5+ years of applicable analytical experience within finance, supply chain or analysis
• Database knowledge required (Access or equivalent)
• Outstanding analytical abilities required.
• Ability to be tactical as well as see the bigger operational picture.
• Team player and leader with a strong desire to learn.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.