Chicago Jobs | Investment Operations Analyst Jobs
Investment Operations Analyst
Job DescriptionRef ID: 01300-0011128499
To apply to this Investment Operations Analyst role, please send your resume to John Sadofsky (john.sadofsky "AT" roberthalf.com)
- Prepare monthly and quarter performance reporting, including trust reports, private equity cash flows, liquidity analyses, drift evaluations and ad hoc projects.
- Work with fund administrators to process fund subscriptions, redemptions and transfers for alternative investment products, including onshore and offshore hedge funds and private equity funds.
- Produce monthly NAVs, including the valuations of hedge funds, private equity funds and separate accounts and complex partnership allocations.
- Assist in cash management and forecasting. Work with all departments of the company to ensure all cash needs are met.
Job Requirements- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 1+ years of alternative products fund administration experience
- CPA and/or CFP is a plus
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong work ethic
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in small office environment
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.