Chicago Jobs | Entry Level Accountant Jobs
Entry Level Accountant
Job DescriptionRef ID: 01300-0010946103
Classification: Fund Accountant
To apply, please press 1-Click Apply at the bottom of this job posting. For any inquires, you may reach out to John Sadofsky at 312-616-8200.
• Maintain books and records and prepare periodic financial statements for various private equity funds, holding companies, and management entities
• Assist in the monthly/quarterly close process and completion of related control documentation
• Handle accounting-related inquiries from the fund’s limited partners
• Coordinate with the firm’s auditors in relation to year-end audits or SEC auditors, as necessary
• Apply accounting rules to fund transactions
Job Requirements• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent work experience
• Sound understanding of GAAP and ability to follow established accounting guidelines
• Skilled with General Ledger systems and Microsoft Excel
• Detail oriented with a strong work ethic
• Experience working in a SEC regulated environment is a plus
• Ability to multitask
please press 1-Click Apply at the bottom of this job posting. For any inquires, you may reach out to John Sadofsky at 312-616-8200.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.