Chicago Jobs | Cybersecurity Education Specialist Jobs
Cybersecurity Education Specialist
On behalf of one of the fastest growing Cyber Security companies in the world, Cybernetic Search have been tasked to find Spanish speaking Cyber Security Specialists with 0-5 years experience to join their growing team in Chicago! This role can be worked primarily remotely.
This young and exciting company is at the bleeding edge of the market, implementing Machine Learning algorithms into their solution! It has tons of room for upward mobility, & offers quarterly bonuses for top performers!
Apply if you have:
- Degree from a top 200 School (Ideally in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics or related field)
- Experience in network & security infrastructure (Firewalls, SIEMs etc)
- Teaching Experience (Desirable)
- Fluent in English & Spanish
- Educate / train clients on enterprise security solution
- Ensure clients utilize software to maximum value
- Act as clients SME & adviser
- This can be worked remotely (Up to 50%)
- Travel required (Up to 50%)
Note: This is a full-time direct hire position, not available for Corp to Corp.
The role includes competitive compensation package, Bonus, and full benefits (healthcare, vision, dental).
For more information or to apply, please contact [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Provide technical expertise for clients using instructional technologies
- Evaluate and recommend various instructional technology products software/hardware to facilitate the integration of educational technology
- Coordinating and providing training and practical instruction
- Exploring and providing solutions to enterprise learning initiatives with learning technology components