Chicago Jobs | Vice President of Engineering, Flexible Packaging Jobs
Vice President of Engineering, Flexible Packaging
Growing company has an exciting opportunity for a VP of Engineering, with experience in flexible packaging. This position will be involved in working with customers, product development engineering, product improvements, project management and equipment.
· BS degree in packaging or other relevant science field.
· 30% travel required.
· Seven to ten years of work in product development; specifically in flexible packaging.
· Prior experience with flexographic printing strongly preferred.
· Prior experience with extrusion lamination preferred.
· Minimum five years’ experience in a technical/development leadership role.
· Experience in blow film, OPP film, BOPP film, polyester film, pouching, polyethylene, polypropylene, HDPE, LDPE, LLDPE, plastics or thermoplastics would be a plus.
· Self-starter, with initiative and work proactively in anticipation of future needs.
· Good communication skills both verbal and written for dealing with all levels of employees, customers, and suppliers.
· Ability to manage projects/programs and obtain buy-in from all levels of the organization to ensure program success.
Please reference Job Code 12-21E when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.