Chicago Jobs | Automotive Sales Jobs
Zeigler Auto Group is NOW HIRING Automotive Sales Professionals at multiple locations throughout the Chicagoland area! We are the fastest growing group in the area and we have an amazing reputation focusing on culture and customer service!
Sales Consultants work with customers to identify their vehicle choices and ensure that every person has a satisfactory sales experience. The position provides unlimited potential for an individual to achieve their earning goals and career objectives. A successful sales consultant effectively performs the following responsibilities:
- Creating and building relationships with new and existing customers
- Determining customer automotive needs while educating them on new and used car ownership
- Demonstrating vehicle benefits and amenities, including test drives
- Meeting and exceeding dealership goals and sales objectives
- Maintaining customer satisfaction, ensuring return business and referral business with customer follow-up
- Suggesting optional vehicle equipment
- Engaging in business development
Winner of Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work for 6 years in a row!
Zeigler Auto Group originated in Lowell, Michigan in 1975 and remains a family-owned company. Zeigler Auto Group owns and operates 24 retail automotive dealerships, three finance companies, a leasing firm, insurance firms and a real estate portfolio located throughout Southwest Michigan, Northern Indiana, and Illinois. New car franchises include Cadillac, Buick, GMC, Chevrolet, Fiat, Honda, Ram, Ford, Lincoln, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Maserati, Alfa Romeo, Nissan, Infiniti, MINI and BMW. The Zeigler Auto Group owns and operates Zeigler Motorsports, the world’s largest Motorsports Dealership and Action Park encompassing 11 motorsport brands. The Zeigler Auto Group also owns and operates a Carquest Auto Parts store, Zeigler Pre-Owned of Chicago and three JD Byrider franchises which offer used vehicle sales, service and financing programs. The Zeigler Auto Group employs over 1,500 people and has annual sales of over $1 billion and ranks nationally in the top 1 % of dealers. The Zeigler Auto Group has been named a 101 Best and Brightest Company to Work For in both Chicago and Michigan!
Automotive Sales Consultant Requirements:
- Sales and Customer Service Experience
- Strong negotiation skills
- Outgoing personality
- Ability to develop relationships easily
- High volume mentality
- Team player
- Automotive Sales Experienced Preferred
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
WE OFFER all Automotive Sales Consultants:
- Competitive commission pay structure with additional spiffs and bonus opportunities
- Demo available
- Paid factory and sales leadership training
- Advancement opportunities
- Major medical, dental, life insurance, 401K profit sharing program
It's time to make the most important move of your career: the move to Zeigler Auto Group. When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer!